Thursday, July 9, 2015

Grumpy

Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing a layout created with the July kit from Scraps of Darkness. This kit has everything from florals to blues that are perfect for little boy scrapping, so it's super versatile. Here's my layout: 



This is an older photo of my little guy standing around looking grumpy. He always had the cutest little mad face! For this page, I cut strips of patterned paper in rectangles and snipped the ends to look like they were on a diagonal. I roughed up the edges before adhering them to my page. My original idea was to put them together to make a large square, but I decided I liked the separation between them and the diagonal that they created on my page when I put them in this pattern, so that's what I rolled with. I added a few buttons and wrapped some twine around some pieces. I also used some leftover chipboard shapes from last month's kit.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment