Monday, January 15, 2018

EEK! I have Paper Issues!

Hi people! I am so tickled to announce that I've joined the design team at Paper Issues! For my first official layout, I am playing along with the January issue. The assignment was to create a layout based on the new year. I chose to create this page based on a new year's resolution, slowing down and spending more time appreciating my many blessings, including this precious boy who is growing up way too fast:

I used the gorgeous Turn the Page collection by Pink Paislee, which is available in the Paper Issues store. Here's a detail shot:
I also took on my arch-nemesis once again: hand stitching. For someone who hates hand stitching and is actually terrible at it, I seem to be doing it a lot lately! Lol!

Don't forget to stop by the store, and use this code for 20% off your purchase when you do:

No comments:

Post a Comment