Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Go!

Hi everybody! Can you believe February is upon us already? Since it’s the dead of winter here, I’m dreaming about green grass, warmer temperatures, and outdoor adventures! For this layout, I decided to feature a photo of the beautiful landscape near my home in the Appalachian Mountains. I also used one of my favorite quotes, “The mountains are calling, and I must go.”




For this layout, I used the gorgeous Good Vibes collection by Crate Paper. The bright green makes me want spring to hurry up already! For my title, I hand cut the letters out and covered parts of them with the patterned paper. I started to cover the entire letter, but I just decided I liked the look of them covered only halfway. I also fussy cut some of the patterns from one sheet and used them as embellishments.


I hope bright, sunny days are on the horizon for you! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment