Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sketch Challenge at The Studio

Hi everyone! I'm here to share a layout that I completed for the sketch challenge at The Studio Challenges. The sketch features a large circle, which I love. Here's the sketch:
 

And here's my layout: 
You'll have to forgive the crummy photo. It has been so dreary around here lately! I decided to use a very old photo of my son. He was in pre school. I sent him to school one day and his teacher was like "Um, I think he has chicken pox." and I was all like "No, he just has really bad reactions to mosquitos. Those are just bites." Needless to say, new spots kept popping up and I eventually had to admit that I was wrong. The doctor got a kick out of it. I don't think his teacher did, though. So we exposed an entire class of four year olds to chicken pox. No biggie, right? No mother of the year award for me! ;) 

Thanks for stopping by! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment