Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Feeling Sentimental

Merry Christmas!!! I'm taking a break from all the Christmas magic to share my layout for the "Feeling Sentimental" challenge. Actually, there was a bit of magic involved in creating this layout. I hummed and hawed and stared at it for about a hundred years, and then, "poof!" It finally came together. 


I had a very clear vision in mind when I began. It involved a "winterish twig thing". My ideas are usually born from a weird thought such as this. I don't question it. LOL! 


I used an old scrap of paper by Pebbles to create the twig branches. The background was created with liquid watercolors by Pinkfresh, and some of the paper behind the photo is by Pinkfresh, as well. 

Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!




No comments:

Post a Comment