Monday, May 12, 2014

CSI Case File 122

Hi everyone! I made my big debut on the CSI blog as a guest detective for May! This was the case file I worked with:

The color scheme for this file is just beautiful. I sometimes look at the color schemes and think "uh oh". This time I was excited because I instantly knew just which photo I wanted to scrap. The scene in this file made me think of elegance, which made me think of my great grandmother. If there's one thing I've always noticed about the older women in my family, it's that they are graceful and elegant. I thought this file was perfect for her photo. Here's my layout:
So I looked at the sketch for this file and thought it was just a little too funky and fun to fit what I had in mind. I remedied that by straightening the line of banners. I traced around some chipboard letters and then painted them in before cutting the top portion of the letters free from the background. I tucked the chevron paper behind the letters. I have no stinkin' clue what that little doohickey is at the top right corner. I took the photo outside so my best guess is a leaf of some sort. Am I photoshopping it out? No. Why? I'm lazy. And honest. lol. Thanks for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment