Thursday, May 8, 2014

Memory Nest Layouts for May

Hi everyone. I just stopped by to share my May layouts for The Memory Nest. I worked with the Dapper Dan collection. I had never really looked at this collection up close, but it is super cute! It has a funky, 80's kind of feel that I adore and is just masculine enough for my many boy layouts.

Here's what I created:
I love this old picture of my little guy. I am scrapping a lot of old pictures lately, because I am having serious camera issues. It's probably a bad idea to throw the battery charger for your BRAND SPANKIN' NEW camera away, isn't it? lol Here's one more that I made: 
That's another oldie. He was so tiny! Where on earth does the time go?  Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to hop on over to The Memory Nest and take advantage of all the great deals Leslie has going on! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment