Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First Memory Nest Layout for June

Hi everyone! I just stopped by to show off my first June layout for The Memory Nest. I have had a ball playing with the summer themed kit! It is jam packed with all sorts of scrappy goodness.
Here's my layout: 


I love this photo of my little guy walking up the steps to the St. Louis arch. Well, ok.... who am I kidding? I love almost every photo of my little guy. :) I used some of the papers from the kit to create the triangle/ray thingies (I just made that a term. Boom.). I simply cut rectangles the length I wanted, and then sliced those in half on a diagonal (just cut them corner to corner). 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to swing by The Memory Nest to get your summer kit! I will have more layouts that I created with this kit later this month.
 

1 comment: