Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Messy Scrapping

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a layout I completed after visiting shimelle.com and noticing that she had tons of challenges going on. This one in particular caught my eye, as the challenge was to scrap using mists or inks. I almost always use mist on my pages, but, like one of the ladies on the site noted, I almost never actually use the sprayer. I tend to just open the bottle and "blotch" it on there. Many of my bottles won't even spray anymore because I've opened them so many times. lol. Anyway, here's my layout:


These photos were taken on our recent road trip. We were tickled pink to see Lake Erie for the first time and it sure was nice to have an excuse to get out of the car and breath in some fresh air and sunshine! I am waaaay behind on scrapping all the photos I took!

 Thanks for stopping by! :) 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Sindi. Those arrows are adorable and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing your craftiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout and you have such a lovely handwriting!

    ReplyDelete