Thursday, March 12, 2015

Splat!

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a layout I created using some UmWowStudio goodies. The first thing I wanted when I made this team was a chipboard billy goat. Strange, I know. We have this goat that lives at our house. We got him to help clean up the weeds around here, and he has turned into a great pet. He is convinced that he's a dog and follows my son around like a puppy. Now that I have a chipboard billy goat, I just had to do my first layout about John, the goat!

This is a photo of him and my son playing in the big snow we had the other day. You've not lived until you've been chased around the yard by a tween boy and his large goat while dodging snowballs!


I covered the billy goat in some light blue paterned paper. I left the diamond confetti and arrow title mash piece untouched because I liked the way it looked in contrast to all the other elements on the page.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great page! I love the bright colors on the white background - makes them pop! When I was a kid we had a pig that thought he was a dog. He would chase cars and everything!

    ReplyDelete