Saturday, April 11, 2015

Another March Layout for Scraps of Darkness

I'm just stopping by to share my last layout with the March Scraps of Darkness kit. I created this layout with a photo of my sweet Daddy and I.
When I started this layout, I decided that I was going to use only the black and tan paper plus a white background. But I just couldn't do it. No color at all just doesn't work for me and my weird style. So I threw in some lime green buttons for good measure.





I created the top border by cutting some of the patterned paper into strips and making a loop at the bottom of the strips. Then I scattered around some hearts and clouds cut from the patterned paper as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet page! LOVE the design! you are so artsy!! Love the page in your next post too! I could not comment on it for some reason, but I LOVE the yellow with the grey!! and such a neat thing to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete