Saturday, May 2, 2015

Amazing View

I'm just stopping by to share my latest layout with the April Scraps of Darkness kit. We took a little impromptu road trip last weekend and I got the most amazing photos. I used one of my favorites in this layout.
I have been having a ball with the pigment powder from the kit. I created this background by sprinkling a horizontal line of the powder across the top of the page. Then I spritzed it with water and used a ruler to drag it down the page. I added in a few drops of yellow mist and scraped that down as well. The look it created works well with the waterfall photo.
I cut some diamond shapes from the patterned paper and scattered those on the page. I also added some of the twine behind my photo and one of the diamonds.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment