Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Guys

Hi everyone. Just stopping by to share my latest layout for Scraps of Darkness! I love, love, love their April kit! I've been having so much fun with the color scheme in this kit. Here's my layout:
This layout features my son and his furry buddy, Roscoe. I used an entire page of the rub ons for this layout. I liked the way they were all in a rectangle and thought I could build a good background piece for my page if I just left them in their original state and used the whole thing.

After I had added the rub-ons to the page, I used some India Ink to give the page some splotches. I spritzed it with water and dabbed with a towel after that. I also used the patterned paper to make these folded strips with chevron shapes on top.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Another Gorgeous layout!! LOVE the product used and that sweet picture!!

    ReplyDelete