Saturday, June 13, 2015

Scrap Around the World

Hi everyone! The girls at UmWowStudio are playing along at Scrap Around the World. I just loved the mood board as soon as I saw it. It's so soft and pretty.
I loved the color combination here. I went searching for a photo that would fit and I stumbled across this one of me in my wedding dress. True confession time: I have never scrapped my wedding photos! It was a happy, wonderful day and I'm so glad to have the photos, but wedding scrapping has just never been my thing. But for some reason, this mood board made me want to use this photo. 
I guess it's out there now. I seriously wore a tiara to my wedding. And my dress had puffy sleeves. And there was a giant bow on my derrière. God bless the 90's. Lol 

I hope you will hop on over to Scrap Around the World and play along! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVE the colors in your crafty page!! Sorry I have been MIA!! Little busy here!

    ReplyDelete