Monday, March 26, 2018

Put it on an Angle


Hi everybody! Did you play along with the "Put it on an Angle" challenge yet? This one was fun for me. I have been pondering on using an X in my layout designs, and this offered the perfect opportunity.

I decided to hand stitch an X shape on some white cardstock to start. I sketched out the general outline I wanted, and then just stitched on an angle. I then cut out the X and mounted it all on this gorgeous piece of patterened paper from Pinkfresh's A Case of the Blahs collection. I also used some heart stickers and fussy cut the houses from another piece of patterned paper from the same collection. 

I hope you’ll play along! Be sure to share your projects in the facebook group. And if you need to shop for more scrappy goodies, be sure to use my code for 20% off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment