Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring!


I am so excited about spring! As soon as I heard about the Spring has Sprung challenge, I thought of this photo from many moons ago. My son was so excited about the new baby lambs at his grandpa's farm. This little lamb was the runt of the litter, and we spoiled him rotten. 


I used the absolutely gorgeous The Good Life collection from Webster's. I don't have adequate vocabulary to describe how much I love this collection. I never knew I needed lemony paper in my life, but now I'm in love! It's just so bright and pretty. 


If you want to snag some of the lemony wonderfulness, ('cause that's totally a thing), don't forget to use my code to save some cash. And don't forget to post your creations in our facebook group. Happy spring! 


No comments:

Post a Comment