Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Stars and Stripes

Hello all you lovely people! Today, I'm sharing my layout for the Stars and Stripes challenge. I was a little worried about this one, because I don't normally use holiday themed supplies for my layouts. The nerves went out the window when I saw the new patriotic line by Pebbles! It's completely adorable, and I couldn't wait to work with it. Here's my layout:


That photo of my boy, though! He was so bummed out because it rained out the fireworks that year. I created some concentric stitched circles over some of the pattered paper and then cut out some arrows to go over everything. I simply cannot do a layout without arrows of some sort. It's a rule. 


If you are ready to grab some amazing paper goodies, hop on over to the shop and use my code for 20% off! I also hope you'll share your creations in our Facebook group


No comments:

Post a Comment