Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July SLS 1

Yay for scraplifting! I was really excited when I saw the layout we would be lifting for the first SLS of July. I love all Lisa's layouts, but this one in particular really caught my eye: 



I always love designing a layout around a big circle. I created a large circle with hand stitching, and overlapped a few circle layers to match Lisa's cut file. Here's my layout:


I decided to create some embellishments for my layouts by adding a few stitched X's, some buttons, and sequins. I also created some quick paper arrows and stitched those down as well. 


I hope you'll stop by our Facebook group and join in on the fun, and if you're shopping for more scrappy goodies, don't forget to use my code fore 20% off when you stop by the Paper Issues Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment