Monday, June 18, 2018

This or That

Hello everyone! Happy summer! I'm here to share my layout for This or That. For this challenge, we are given a list of options and asked to choose one or the other. Here's the list:

1. doodling or paint
2. enamel dots or mist
3. tag or label
4. flair or wood veneer
5. cardstock stickers or chipboard stickers
6. sewing (can be faux) or twine
7. thickers or a die cut title
8. heart or star
9. silver or gold
10. bow or doily

And, from that list, here are the choices I made:

1. paint
2. mist
3. tag
4. wood veneer
5. cardstock stickers
6. sewing
7. thickers
8. heart
9. silver
10. bow


This was quite the challenge for me! Here's what I came up with:



I just love mixing bright yellows with cool-toned blues against the bright white of the thread and cardstock. 


I was able to fussy cut the clouds from what was left of a sheet of American Crafts patterned paper. I love it when I can find a use for leftovers! 

I hope you'll stop by our Facebook group and join in on the fun, and if you're shopping for more scrappy goodies, don't forget to use my code fore 20% off when you stop by the Paper Issues Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment