Monday, June 4, 2018

52 Faves

Today, I'm playing catch up on my 52 Favorites album. I have gotten a bit behind, but I'm really enjoying this project. I decided to use it as a way to document all the things I'm thankful for. When I started this project, I made my own notebook to keep everything in. It's coptic stitched, which makes it lay flat and creates an easier canvas to work on. 



There is something about coptic stitching that I just love. It's really not as hard as it might seem, and once I got the routine down, it became a quick and easy way to put a notebook together. Here is my spread for week 21: 


I used the gorgeous Flourish collection for this spread. That little deer was just dying to be put on a page! My journaling is on a flap behind the deer, and I decided to leave it hidden. I have my journaling front and center on some weeks, it really just depends on what's going on that week, I suppose. 

If you are ready to grab some amazing paper goodies, hop on over to the shop and use my code for 20% off! I also hope you'll share your creations in our Facebook group




No comments:

Post a Comment