Thursday, November 8, 2018

Hunger Games

Hi everyone! I'm just dropping by to share my layout for the Hunger Games challenge. I absolutely LOVE baking, so I was excited to have an excuse to document my sweet creations. Here's what I came up with:


I used the gorgeous Indigo Hills 2 collection from PinkFresh Studio for this layout. In order to create the giant cupcake, I just printed out a simple clipart cupcake that I found on the internet. I cut the pieces of the cupcake apart and used them as templates to trace on my patterned paper. I spend a lot of time baking cupcakes, so it worked perfectly with my photo. 

Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!



No comments:

Post a Comment