Sunday, March 10, 2019

Scraplifting Cassie!

Hi everyone. I get the distinct honor of scraplifting a page by the amazing Cassie today! I was so excited to get this assignment. Just take a look at Cassie's layout:


How awesome is that? When I started thinking about the direction I wanted to go with my scraplift, I definitely wanted to copy Cassie's idea of a large shape made up of little shapes. I did decide, though, to make a star instead of hearts. 


As soon as I got my star finished, it made me think of the 80's. LOL! I guess it was all the crazy colors or something. Thinking of the 80's made me grab this photo of my brother and I back in the day. Is cotton candy not just the best stuff ever? It's impossible to eat without smiling. 

Anyway, here's what I came up with in the end: 


As usual, my layout turned out to look pretty much nothing like the one I tried to scraplift. Of course, I could never do Cassie's page justice, anyway. I loved her original design! 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this challenge! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!







No comments:

Post a Comment