Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Mist Challenge

Hi everyone. It's Sindi here to share my layout for the "I Mist You" challenge. I will admit, I haven't used mist in quite a while. I did, however, have a bottle of mist left in my stash. I used it to create some cute clouds for my layout. Here's what I came up with:


I used this gorgeous striped paper from the Paige Evans Whimsical collection to create strips of "rain" hanging from my clouds. The clouds were simply hand cut from white cardstock and sprayed with a little mist. I also used the tear strip from the paper to create a little interest behind the glittery thickers in my title. 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this challenge! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!



No comments:

Post a Comment