Friday, February 15, 2019

52 Faves- Week 7

Hi everyone! I'm stopping by to share my 52 favorites spread for this week. I should start by confessing that I haven't decided what kind of notebook I'm using. I know, I know, not smart. I've been just created pages in a size I think I might use and hoping an ingenious idea comes to me. I am considering doing a file box of some sort instead of a notebook, actually. We shall see! Here's what I came up with this week:


Nothing exciting happened this week, and I honestly was so busy I didn't get any photos. I decided to solve that problem by documenting something that was on my mind instead of something I actually did. For whatever reason, I've been missing this sweet puppy so much lately. Isn't that photo hilarious? He was so chill! "Put fuzzy socks on me? Sure, no prob." Bless his sweet heart! 

Here are a couple of close ups: 



I used this gorgeous paper pad by Webster's Pages. I absolutely love the colors and patterns in this pad!

Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!



No comments:

Post a Comment