Monday, April 22, 2019

Background Noise

Helllllllooooo everybody! I am so excited to share my layout with you today! I created it for the Background Noise challenge, and I absolutely adore the way it turned out. I used the gorgeous Kaleidoscope collection by Vicki Boutin. People, I just can't even! This collection is so exceptionally beautiful that I just don't have words. Here's what I came up with: 


That heart paper was just screaming to be fussy cut. I cut the hearts from one entire sheet and used a couple from another sheet I had left over. I decided it would be nifty to include some white hearts, so I hand cut some of those from a sheet of white cardstock. I then just layered all my hearts on top of each other to make a background. The striped background paper is by Webster's. I really loved the way it looked next to all those colorful hearts. 



I hope you'll play along with this challenge! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment