Sunday, June 23, 2019

Scraplift Sunday!

Hi everyone! I'm here to share my layout for today's Scraplift Sunday. Today, we're lifting this adorable layout by Jennifer McMurtrey:


I really liked the strips of paper on the side and knew I definitely wanted to mimic those. I decided to go with a different color scheme because I'm currently still obsessing over Jillibean's Rainbow Roux line. I just can't move on until I use up every scrap! Here's my layout: 



I started by painting some strips of color on the side, and then added strips of that gorgeous patterned paper and doing some hand stitched lines with twine. I've been in a "cloud" kinda mood lately. They've been showing up on everything I make, so, of course, I added some of those in.


I hope you'll play along with this challenge! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment