Saturday, July 13, 2019

Pinspire Me July

Hi everyone. I'm just stopping by to share my layout for the Pinspire Me challenge. Here's the mood board:


I really loved the colors in and patterns here. The stars immediately jumped out at me, so that's what I ran with.


I don't use cut files, but I love to hand cut shapes into my layouts. I decided to cut some stars and pop the page up on some cardboard to add dimension. The colors in the board were beautiful, so I pulled out the black, red, and light to use on my foundation page and behind the stars.


I added some twine, paint splatters, and sequins because I love all those things. I used mainly scraps of leftover paper for this layout. It didn't really require much paper at all to back the stars. I accidentally put the first scrap down and realized I didn't cover the star entirely. That made me realize it was really cute with only half of the star covered, so I did most of them that way. I love happy accidents.

I hope you'll play along with this challenge! Don’t forget to join in the fun in the Paper Issues facebook group! And, of course, when you're shopping in the store, don’t forget to use my discount code for 20% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment