Saturday, January 17, 2015

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 285

Hi everyone! I'm just stopping by to share my latest layout. I used sketch #285 from Creative Scrappers. I was so sad to read that they are shutting down, especially since this is my first time playing along there. I have admired their sketches for quite some time and just never got around to doing one. That just goes to show you should always jump in, I suppose!

Anyway, here's the sketch:

And here's my layout: 

That's little 'ol me in the photo. I have been trying to get around to scrapping some older family photos, since my son is a preteen now and believes he's too cool to pose for me nowadays! 

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable picture of you!! LOVE this page!!! Love the water color distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete