Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday

Hi everyone! I just stopped by to share a layout I did for the Saturday Sketch at Paper Issues. The sketch is so unique and it really jumped out at me when I saw it.
I just loved the circles. I changed it up a bit and painted the circles in the background, but printed my photos rectangular. I just can't bring myself to use circular photos for some reason. I probably need a support group for that. :) Here's my layout:
These photos are of my little guy sledding down the hill in our yard. He loved it! Of course, it's not often that we get enough snow to sled so we don't own a sled. He and his daddy improvised and made their own.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing page, Sindi! Love the bright colors and your take on the sketch! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Thank you for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete