Sunday, January 4, 2015

Year in Review Challenge at The Studio

Hi everyone,

I'm here to share my layout for the latest challenge at The Studio Challenges. I hope you can stop by and join in the fun! I looked back over photos from the year and one kept jumping out at me. I realized I hadn't scrapped it for some reason. We had a very snowy winter last year. On this day in particular, my son had the time of his life playing out in the snow. He and his furry friend (Flash, the dog) were so excited about the snow. Well, actually Caleb was excited. Flash wasn't impressed with the white stuff that made his paws cold but he would follow Caleb anywhere. Here's my layout:

There are a few things I just adore about this layout.

1. It gave me an excuse to play with my new India Ink. My sweet mother in law gave me a gift card and this is what I bought. Yay!

2. This photo just makes me smile in general. I mean, happy kid, happy pup, what could be better!

3. It came together without as much fuss as usual. My layout making process tends to be epic. This one was fairly easy! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment