Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy, Scrappy News!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be able to say that I am officially designing for two great companies! I was asked to be a part of the design team for Scraps of Darkness. I am intimidated by the talent on this team but I'm taking a deep breath and hoping I don't blow it! :) You can meet the rest of the team here.

I was also completely shocked that I was chosen to be on the team for UmWow Studio! Again, the talent level is unreal. I hope I can hang with these ladies! You can see the rest of the team here

Wowsers, that's a whole lotta my face there. lol. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll stay tuned for my newest scrappy adventures! Will this mild mannered scrap-a-holic be able to run with the big dogs? Or will she fall flat on her face and have to go into hiding forever? Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sindi!! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what you create!!

    ReplyDelete