Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Colors

This is a quick drive-by post to share my latest layout for Scraps of Darkness.
 I had some paper strips left over from my "Walkin' in Memphis" layout, so I used them here. They are popped up on foam tape and have great dimension. I found this Shel Silverstein quote "And all the colors that are inside me have not been invented yet" and wanted to use it on a layout. It so fits my little guy. I even snuck two butterflies onto the page (shh! Don't tell him!).

And now I must go make corn bread muffins because, as we all know, there are days where one simply must go make corn bread muffins. lol Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! So cool how the pics are framed by the title!!! Hope the corn muffins were good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! You are extremely creative and unique with these Layouts! Love this Sindi!

    ReplyDelete