Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Um, No!

Hi everyone. I just stopped by to share my latest project for Scraps of Darkness. I am having a ball working with this kit! Here's my layout:


I just adore this photo of my sweet little furry friends! They do not get the appeal of all this snow. Caleb and I were running around having a ball, and they were just standing there looking at us like we had lost our minds. They stood there all disgruntled for a few minutes before demanding to go back inside. lol

I love the paper in this kit! It is so very versatile. It really lends itself well to any number of topics. I created the squares in the background by painting over strips of drywall tape (which I secretly stole from the hubby's stash). I peeled the tape off before the paint had a chance to dry and it created this cool, pixel-ish effect. 

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!! Amazing layout!! Love the bright colors and your layering!!!

    ReplyDelete