Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Joy

I just cannot quit creating with the Karen's Valentine kit by Scraps of Darkness! We have been snowed in for four days and there's no end in sight. I have been happily creating away. Here's my layout:


I captured this photo of my sweet little guy playing in the snow. He happens to be wearing a pair of fuzzy socks for mittens. We were obviously very prepared for this snow, huh? 

 
I used some of the patterned papers to cut into cloud shapes. I also cut the gold bunting apart to make smaller banner pieces to hang under the clouds. I also used some india ink to add dimension under the clouds and along the edges of some of the crumples paper.  I layered a ton of embellies behind my photo to create even more dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: