Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My First Layout for Scraps of Darkness!

Eek! I was soooooo excited to tear open my first kit from Scraps of Darkness! It's just jam packed with amazing stuff. I got started right away. Here's my first layout:



I am completely in love with the red papers in this kit. I used the papers to create these diamond-ish, geometric-ish shapes. That is the official name I've given them. ;)







I also used the wire word as part of my title. It was perfect for this photo of my little guy. This is an old photo that I just adore. It was back in the good ol' days when he didn't seem to mind smiling for a photo or two. Now he is half grown and Momma might just be struggling with that a smidge. I so miss the days of sweet grins and hugs. I'm excited to see what he grows up to be, but in sure do miss my baby.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous layout, Sindi, I love it! And they do grow up too fast, enjoy every moment you can get out of him! :) ~Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking page...such great texture....

    ReplyDelete