Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Boys

Today I'm sharing my second layout with the beautiful July kit from Scraps of Darkness! This layout is all about my two guys (the hubby and my son). As the only girl in the house, I am definitely outnumbered, but since they both bring me such joy I guess I can live with it. :)


To make the shapes behind the photo, I cut rectangles from some of the patterned paper. I then cut them in half lengthwise on a diagonal to make the ends pointed. I cut a "v" shape into the flat ends of two shapes. For the letters in my title, I traces around some chipboard letters on white cardstock and cut them out. I adhered them with dimensional tape.

I also used some of the chipboard shapes from a previous kit to add interest around the page.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment