Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wow Embossing Powder and UmWowStudio Project

Hi everyone! I'm just here to share a project I completed using my UmWowStudio goodies and Wow! Embossing powder. But first, I must admit that I have never used embossing powder. Such a sad thing, isn't it? I am so very glad that I got the opportunity to try it out on this project.

I've had to hang on to this project for a while and it's been driving me crazy! I have been dying to share it because I love it so much. I was probably 6 or 7 years old here and I remember being ecstatic over the cotton candy Daddy bought me. My older, cooler, brother didn't think it was all that grand, apparently. HA!

For this project, I used the layered clouds from UmWowStudio. These clouds are probably my favorite product from UmWowStudio. They have been winding up on almost every layout I make lately!

I used four different colors of Wow embossing powder for the clouds, including clear sparkle, metallic brass sparkle, easter sparkle, and princess pink. The princess pink color is my favorite. It is a GORGEOUS sparkly pink that makes me wish I had a little girl around here so that I could use it to emboss 742 butterflies for a layout about her.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you laid out the background papers.
    The wood pieces look great with the embossing powder.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! I never used embossing powder either!! But love what you did!!
    Been on vacation so I hope to visit more now that all the busy-ness is over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a WONDERFUL photo to scrap!!!! Love that picture from the past! Your LO is just terrific. Love the fanned out papers and those fabulous sparkly clouds!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete