Tuesday, July 7, 2015

UmWowStudio and Hazel and Ruby: Frame it Up!

Hi everyone! I'm here today sharing a project I created with goodies from UmWowStudio and Hazel and Ruby. I had never worked with Hazel and Ruby products, but I am so glad I got the chance! I used the Wrap it Up paper roll in Chevy Teals and the DIY Decor Tape in teal. I was amazed at how much product you get in those two rolls! I still have a ton left over. From UmWowStudio, I used three of the new frames. They are super cute and the decor tape rolled right on there without any trouble at all. Here's my project:



This is going in my scraproom just as soon as the hubby gets a free moment to hang it up. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Will look great hanging on the wall.
    Wonderful pictures.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this frame. I'd like to make one with my dog's photos...

    ReplyDelete